Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Update on 2012 changes!!!

So far this year we have paid off quite a bit! I am very proud of my husband and I for sticking to it, even when it got tough!!! We still have a way to go but I am super proud of us!!

I haven't learned to cook anymore than usual but hey there's always tomorrow! :)

I trained for the 2012 Tour De Cure but I didn't get to ride! Apparently you have a band that run from your hip to your knee, and when you go from not exercising EVER to riding you bike like a maniac.... it freezes up. So I have to do physical therapy (that I haven't started yet) to be able to ride again! I really need to make that appt... like NOW!!!

Jackson turned 3 in June! He is growing up so quickly!!! He dressed himself for the first time yesterday!!! :) :( he is needing mommy less and less...... *sadface! oh well thats what happens right! Now if I could just get him to listen to me...

In other news I joined influenster!! they send you out products to try and blog about, I just recently recieved a box that had a quaker cookie, DenTek dental flossers for myself and Jackson, Stash tea, Impress Nails, a bar of ivory soap and nectar sweetener, along with some coupons ! I will do a bigger blog on all of those products later. You should all look into it! Really a neat website!!!

So 2012 started out kinda bllaaaahhhhh but its looking up! Maybe I will have more exciting things to talk about on here next time I write... :) See ya real soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment