Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year (changes)

So almost everyone I know sets a resolution for the new year, but lets all be honest how often do we "get" to those resolutions? This year I have decided to make "changes" not resolutions! 2012 is going to be a WISER year! Here is our list of changes!

2012 Changes!

1. Becoming debt free! Love the way that sounds!!!
2. Eating out less (part of becoming debt free! and lets be honest I need to learn to cook!)
3. Cooking more often
4. Getting better at crocheting

I think that I am going to end my list there! If you know me you know achieving those goals would be quite an accomplishment! Oh, but there is one that I left off....

This year I am riding in the 2012 Tour De Cure, it is to raise money for diabetes research I will be doing the ride in place of my dad, whom has done this ride the last 2 years but due to gout he is unable to this year! I am riding with my mom, so we will get some AWESOME quality time together training and my wonderful husband has committed to helping me ride during the week (he is going to ride with me during the week) to help me train! I am so excited. If you are in the donating mood please visit my page http://main.diabetes.org/goto/ anyand all donations are appreciated! Thank you!!!!angelalooney

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment