Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Over a year!

Man I am slacking! I can't believe that it's been over a year since I last blogged..... Can't really help it, big changes happened soon after my last blog.

August 2012 we found out we were pregnant with #2, so exciting, well after the morning sickness and that comes along with being pregnant.

On April 27th 2013 @ 6:04 am we welcomed Hayes Walker Looney into the world, we are forever changed.

I decided to get back into blogging not because I actually think people read my blog but just as an outlet for me. Having the 2 kiddos now = a VERY busy Mommy & Daddy.

I came back to work on 7/22/13, not wanting to be here is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

I miss my kiddos like crazy, Jackson is starting pre-K 8/19, I can't believe it's that time already, Hayes will be 15 weeks this Saturday. TIME, PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!!!

Well that's all I have for now, keep checking back, I might actually blog about something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment